How to show slider on mobile devices?

Hello,

When I installed the slider on my home page, the entire layout changed on mobile devices. I therefore decided to remove it, but the layout still doesn’t go back to normal.

Can you please help?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Wendy

(My site is www.followyourbutterflies.com.)

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In relation to your query here, could you perhaps be having a sample screenshot on the layout you previously had in place so that we can compare with what is currently in place.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

In case you have seen that your slider isn’t responsive on mobile phones, at that point chances are you have a “fallback picture” embedded in page alternatives or you have a missing picture in one of your sliders. A fallback picture is utilized to supersede the slider to demonstrate a solitary static picture. A missing picture can deny a few sliders shape running accurately.

Ensure you don’t have ANY missing pictures in the slider, all sublayers/foundations that have pictures must have adjust URL’s. Also do not forget to check for a fallback picture embedded in the page alternatives, it will supersede a responsive slider. See the picture underneath for a visual portrayal.

colorlib member

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

Thanks for providing an answer here but please refrain from adverting on this forum.

Best Regards,
Support