HOW TO STRUCTURE POSTS AND PAGES

Hi Movin,

Further to my last thread 81139, I happy to confirm I was able to fix the issues in there.
However this new thread is about fixing the issues I have to assign specific posts to specific pages.

I try to make it clear:
On my website www.nomdunebarbe.com
I have one page “Culture barbu” and subpage “proverbe du barbu” which has a post “BARBE = SAGESSE ?” attached to it.
My issue is that I can’t have the post’s image and extract showing up on the subpage it’s attached to neither to mother page.

Is this feasible? can you show me how to manage this? Or tell me where to find a specific tutorial or resource dealing ,with this topic.

Thanks beforehand and stay strong.

Hi @cykreaload,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have one page “Culture barbu” and subpage “proverbe du barbu” which has a post “BARBE = SAGESSE ?” attached to it. My issue is that I can’t have the post’s image and extract showing up on the subpage it’s attached to neither to mother page.

Do you want to display the featured image of post “BARBE = SAGESSE ?” on “Culture barbu” or subpage “proverbe du barbu” ?

If yes then you have to set that image as a featured image for the pages.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I’m afraid I failed to make my point clear enough.
The result I want is not only to have the featured image of the post but the post itself as well showing permanently on the subpage. So when someone follows the path Culture Barbu => Proverbe du barbu, he lands on the subpage where the post is available (showing the featured image of the post and the first lines of the post followed by … read more).
I need this since I’ll be posting similar posts and want them all displayed (gathered) there.
Hope this clarifies the point.

Rgds.

Ok then you are doing it wrong. Instead of creating proverbe-du-barbu as page you should create this category and set it to the posts that you want to display on the category archive page which you will set as sub menu.