How to use the licence?

Hi,

I have purchased the single licence but I have no idea how to apply it.
ex.) I want to use Buildex – UI Kit

HeyHey there

You don’t need to apply it anywhere, by purchasing license you re getting rights to remove footer credit from the footer template, everything else is the same :slight_smile:

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

thank you :slight_smile:
we are doing great

I’m having same problem and having PayPal challenge payee because I didn’t receive anything for the payment. This is confusing. It should be clear that buying a license doesn’t give you any code or plugin to remove the additional footer. It merely gives you the “right” to take it off. I’m not a coder and I have no idea how to take it off. I don’t have a problem supporting but it should be clear the payment is for “good of the order” rather than a specific purchase (which never gets sent). In the purchase screen an ACTIVATION KEY is mentioned but I find out now there is no such thing.

Hey @mapimaging

this is our license page: Licence - Colorlib
and everything is related to this question is described here, I’m sorry if it’s not cleary, if you have any problem with removing copyright I can help you with this

Hello, I just bought license for all templates. Do I have to let you know in which domains I use templates? How do you know that I’m using the license?

HI there

Alvaro, no, we don’t need to know that, you are just purchasing rights tor remove footer template from the template