HTML in parallax section title

Hello,

I am aware of other posts on this theme so I apologise if that counts as repetition, however I noticed that the latest entry (version 1.0.5) in the changelog for the Shapely Companion plugin suggests that this feature has been introduced:
“Allow html on title, description, buttons of Shapely Parallax Widget.”

I was wondering how I actually go about using it, since my HTML is still appearing escaped. For example, I am trying to use <strong>Title</strong> but to no avail. I have also installed the plugin HTML Widget Text and tried using [strong]Title[/strong] but again this is just rendered as written.

Man thanks for any advice,
Sam

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The syntax seems correct.
Could you please try to use a title with HTML in another field such as the “description” to see if the it, still renders all the code?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

Thanks for the very quick reply! Yes, it works when used in the “Content” box (I don’t seem to have a “description” field) but not in the title field.

Best wishes,
Sam

Further to my previous message, it also does not work when used in a button label.

I also realise that I may have misunderstood your message, in which case please can you describe how I find the description field? Sorry, I am new to wordpress!

Thanks for your help,
Sam

To add to this topic, I noticed it the HTML also doesn’t work if you place it in the “Title” section of the widget. (Which is what I think you were asking, @samwise.) I’m looking to replace the title with a logo, is that possible?

To find that title sectopn:
Appearance > Customize > Widgets > Homepage > [Shapely] Parallax Section