HUGE problem with website after theme update!!!

Hi Movin,

Hope you’re fine today.
I’ve been using Activello Child Theme (attached) and after I’ve updated Activello Theme it doesn’t work! I can’t change the logo and the menu doesn’t work completely (there are no drop down submenus)

Please help! What can I do? My website is broken right now.

www.biggerthanlimits.com

Anna

Hi Anna,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I visited your shared site and it seems the site is working fine as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you for your answer.

What about the logo issue?

I have picture logo set up in site identity but website displays only title as you can see
Please help.

Anna

The logo is not working because your shared child theme contains some outdated code in the header.php file which was causing this issue.

I resolved the issue by modifying that code and attached updated child theme to this reply so please use the updated child theme after deleting your existing child theme.

Thank you for your reply

In the Child Theme you attached menu is above the logo and in the previous theme I used it’s below the logo with social icons next to it.

Is there a way to make it stay like it was?

Anna

Sure you can display the menu below the logo using the attached updated child theme.

Thank you it helped !

But how can I make social icons appear instead of search form? (the way it looks currently on my website)

When I pasted the code , search form appeared next to the menu categories and social icons were on the top of the whole website.

Anna

I solved the issue :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help! Have a great day :slight_smile:

Anna

Hi,

Glad we helped. :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions. If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to review & rate us in WordPress [Activello] Reviews | WordPress.org. :wink:

Thanks,
laranz.