Huge problems with Illdy

I’ve chosen this template because I really liked it’s design and functioning but i’ve never had so much problems with a Wordpress template: I’ll list some of the issues:

• Frontpage sections: some of them are not visible in browsers such as Firefox & Chrome: especially the counter.
  • I still can’t find a way to clear the comments space on a single blog page
  • Most important: if I want to change theme; I can’t anymore!!! This is a huge problem!!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that it can be inspected?
Also, what version of WordPress are you using?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

1. Like our team member asked, please pass us the website URL and some screenshot to show the issue.
  2. If you don’t want any comments on the blog post means, you can turn them off on Settings -> Readings, if you want some particular post means, go to that page edit screen and turn off by uncheck “Allow Comments” http://take.ms/wAlCl ( If you don’t see any Discussion box means, go to Screen Options in the right corner, and click it, after that choose Discussions )
  3. Can you explain what is meant by can’t change the theme? So that we can able to help. ( If it shows some error means, first disable the illdy companion plugin, then try to change the theme )

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.