Hyperlink hover color is wrong in Edge

Hi there,

I found the code to fix the drop down menu issue for the latest Shapely update, and that’s now working. However, what isn’t working is the hyperlink color. It’s displaying what I think is the default color rather than my chosen color.

See attached examples.

Do you have some CSS to fix it? And will the next update fix these issues?!

Thanks,
Gemma

Hey there

I see only coming soon template: Lina Liu is coming soon…

Can you please temporarily disable it?

Not without the position of my client… I’ll let you know when it’s live and we’ll solve it then. If that’s ok!

Gemma

Ok, Gemma, just update this ticket :slight_smile:

Hi Noda, it’s live now so you can check this issue too if you don’t mind :slight_smile:

Hello Gemma

Thank you for coming back
I just verified your website and want to say I can’t see the same, links in the menu are sharing one brand color, this is what I currently have: Screenshot by Lightshot
is this problem also fixed?

Thanks

No it’s still wrong - I’m looking at it in Edge.

See attached. I’ve cleared cookies, etc. but to no avail.

hi there

Im sorry, I still can’t see it on my side but anyway, I will provide this code to you, it should fix your problem:

.main-navigation .menu li a:hover, .main-navigation .menu li a:focus, .main-navigation .menu li:hover > a, .main-navigation .menu li:focus > a, .main-navigation .menu > li:hover:after, .main-navigation .menu > li:focus:after {
color: #5234f9 !important;
}

Please add it in appearance > customize > addutuonall css

Thanks

Thank you, this is working perfectly now!

Hi, there

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions

Thanks!