i bought license for single template. then, what should i do?

sorry i’m not good at english
i bought license for single template
then how can i show you i purchase license in my web.??
also how can i check my licnese??

Hey there

There are no more steps after you purchase a license, once you do this you will receive a confirmation email, once you do this you are eligible to remove footer credit from the template

I have a few questions:

1. I want to use the same template for multiple personal clients. Which license do I need to purchase, the single or multiple license?

2. How can I verify that the site I am hosting for my client is licensed and does not need the footer credentials? Do I include a license # or something?

3. Can I replace the copy-write info with my business name after purchasing a license?

4. If I purchase the All Templates license, can I use use any of the templates for any # of sites? How long is the license good for?

Hey there

1. Multiply,
  2. Once you purchase license you are automatically granted to remove footer credits
  3. Yes, sure, this is the meaning of the license :slight_smile:
  4. Yes you can, there is no restriction in time

Hi Colorlib support,

I understand you own the Admin Lte too right. So If I want to use the Admin LTE template and remove the credential, and use it for my multi client, the license is either the ‘129 per year’ or ‘349 for forever’ right.

The terms access to all template stated there means, I also can use (and remove the credential) all templates that’s available under Admin LTE and Colorlib?

For the premium in Adminlte.io it’s separate license, isn’t it?

Thanks

Hi there

“So If I want to use the Admin LTE template and remove the credential, and use it for my multi client, the license is either the ‘129 per year’ or ‘349 for forever’ right.” - Yes.

Talking is about Admin LTE templates and not colorlib templates