I can't change jumbotron image

Hi guys,

Great job you’ve done in Illdy theme, I loved it a lot. Despite this, I am having some issues with the theme, the problem is I can’t change the hero image.

In the customize menu, for the Jumbotron Section it’s ‘said’ the following:
“Control various jumbotron related settings. Will only be displayed if a custom front-page is set in Settings -> Reading.”

I created my own front page (pagina inicial - in portuguese), but that section is still closed, as you can see in the image attached.

I need your help to solve this problem,
Best regards

Elton Silva.

Hi,

It is just a notice, make sure you set the front page in Settings -> Readings -> Front Page. Then you can change the Image in Appearance -> Customize -> Front Page Sections -> Jumbotron Settings.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi,

I’ve already set the front page as you said, but it didn’t work. I have uninstalled e reinstalled the Illdy companion plugin, but it didn’t work either.
So, I don’t know what to do.

Elton.

Took me a long while to figure out where it is.
“Jumbotron Section” is the right page to be on.

Scroll down to the section “Colors”.
If you look carefully, you’ll realize that it is a tab, and next to it is a tab that says “Background”.
Click on it. That’s where the control for the jumbotron image is hidden.
It is a shame that colorlib didn’t update their instructions =(.
I wasted quite a bit of time to figure it out.

Hi paphio,

Thank you so much! I was about to give up and change the theme, and you helped me a lot. I would never find the control of the image because of the instructions are out of date.

thanks again.

Hi,

I tried this option:
Took me a long while to figure out where it is.
“Jumbotron Section” is the right page to be on.

Scroll down to the section “Colors”.
If you look carefully, you’ll realize that it is a tab, and next to it is a tab that says “Background”.
Click on it. That’s where the control for the jumbotron image is hidden.
It is a shame that colorlib didn’t update their instructions =(.
I wasted quite a bit of time to figure it out.

The issue is when I click on Background nothing changes.The tab still remains the same.

At first it worked but now I dont know how and why its not working.

Hey Pete

“The issue is when I click on Background nothing changes.The tab still remains the same.” - I would like to check this problem, please open new ticket, provide this description and admin details of your WordPress install privately, dont post your admin details here, new ticket is necessary

Regards Noda