I do not have social media - social icons are missing in Theme Options

Hi,
I have installed theme Travelife and sections Appearance-Theme Options-Social Links, Social Links is blank page I can not put any link there! :frowning:
What can I do?

My site is drillbell.ro

Hi @drillbell,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

The social links theme section is working fine for me on my test site using latest version of Travelify theme.

Could you please delete the Travelify theme and reinstall fresh version of from the following page?

Also try deactivating all plugins to confirm that any plugin is not conflicting with it.

If none of the above helps then can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it’s set to true.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

Kind Regards,
Movin

I changed to wp-config.php
define('WP_DEBUG',false); in define('WP_DEBUG',true);
and appeared this:

Notice: Undefined index: ws_widget__ad_squares_menu_pages_css in /home/drillbel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-squares-widget/includes/classes/admin-css-js.inc.php on line 24

Notice: Undefined index: ws_widget__ad_squares_menu_pages_js in /home/drillbel/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ad-squares-widget/includes/classes/admin-css-js.inc.php on line 35

And did not appear Social media! :frowning:

P.S.
I disabled all plug-ins and installed to the theme again and as I did not ave social media! :frowning:

Hi @drillbell,

Which version of WordPress are you using?

It seems from your shared screenshot that you are using cache plugin so please try clearing cache from it.

If clearing cache doesn’t help you to resolve the issue then if you don’t mind then could you please send us your site admin login details using the following form so that we can troubleshoot it after logging to your site?

Add URL of this thread in the message.

Regards,
Movin

I use wordpress 4.2.2.
I cleared cache memory before installing the again theme trevelife.

I sent the requested on the page contact-us.
I hope to resolve this situation! :frowning:

Thank you so much to solve my pain!
What the problem was?