I need a help with menu and footer.

Hi,
I need a help with menu and footer on my website www.kinosztukwalki.pl. The appearance of my web has changed itself and I want to back to older look like original theme.

I will be grateful for your help. I attach image with changes what I need:

1. Menu to the middle of logo.
  2. Delete white backcolor after click the link in menu.
  3. Slider up to menu (without space)
  4. Footer menu like in top menu in one line without white backcolor.
  5. Footer elements on the middle, not on the top.
  6. I also lost “newer” and “older” posts buttons on the left and right like original.

So… I want to have everything like in original theme… can you help me back to this?

All the best,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. Menu to the middle of logo. 5. Footer elements on the middle, not on the top.

I am not sure what you meant by this so please explain it a bit more in detail.

4. Footer menu like in top menu in one line without white backcolor.
6. I also lost “newer” and “older” posts buttons on the left and right like original.

Please delete and reinstall the latest version of theme to achieve this.

2. Delete white backcolor after click the link in menu. 3. Slider up to menu (without space)

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

#page nav.navbar.navbar-default {
margin-bottom: 0;
}
#page .navbar-default .navbar-nav>.active>a {
background: transparent;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Team,
After restoring my website from backup getting below error:-
Fatal error: Class ‘wp_bootstrap_navwalker’ not found in /home/ratechglinus/public_html/wp-content/themes/illdy/header.php on line 120.

please help me to resolve this ASAP.

@aditya642 To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/illdy/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Hi Movin,

Thank you for your reply. I used your code in custom CSS, so point 2 and 3 looks good on website now. I will explain you what I mean with other points…

1. Menu to the middle of logo.
    Menu sections (names) on the middle of the heigh (on gray background). Like in attached image (red frame).
    2. Delete white backcolor after click the link in menu.
    3. Slider up to menu (without space)
  2. Footer menu like in top menu in one line without white backcolor.
    Menu sections in one line like in top menu (not category under category) and also without white background. Like in attached image (red frame).
  3. Footer elements on the middle, not on the top.
    Like point 4 attached image.
  4. I also lost “newer” and “older” posts buttons on the left and right like original.
    I reinstall theme and website still looks like before…

I will be grateful for your help. What is a reason why my website suddenly change this elements and crash menu and header, maybe this is something with server PHP?

All the best,
Andrew

I can see it is displaying fine on your site now as shown in the attached screenshots.

I will be grateful for your help. What is a reason why my website suddenly change this elements and crash menu and header, maybe this is something with server PHP?

I am not sure why this happened to you but yes this can be.

Hi Movin,

The site itself has changed and everything works like few weeks ago. Maybe this is something with server. I don’t know… but thank you for your help.

All the best,
Andrew

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: