I need to change the colors in Dazzling

I would like to change the green colours in Dazzling - all of the links, titles and rollovers on the menus. In looking at someone elses post, it was recommended to open the ‘customize’ tab on the theme and add some code but when I do I get a blank page.

My site is http://www.nativeimpressionsart.com and I want to change the colour to #660000

Hi,

If the customizer does not work, try to instal the plugin simple css

After you install please use this css code to change the background color:

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:hover, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:focus, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a:hover, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a:focus, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .open > a, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .open > a:hover, .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .open > a:focus, .dropdown-menu > li > a:hover, .dropdown-menu > li > a:focus, .navbar-default .navbar-nav .open .dropdown-menu > li > a:hover, .navbar-default .navbar-nav .open .dropdown-menu > li > a:focus {
    color: #fff;
    background-color: #660000;
}

Thanks,

Cristian

Thanks Cristian,

That changed the naigation bar but hasn’t changed the page title or the links down the right hand widget bar? Basically everything that is green needs to be changed to the #6600000

hi @leighross,

Add also the following code:

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, .h1, .h2, .h3, .h4, .h5, .h6 {
    color: #1FA67A;
}
.navbar > .container .navbar-brand {
    color: #1FA67A;
   }

Thanks,

Cristian

Thank you :slight_smile:

You’re welcome,