I would like to change the font and color of type on all pages

I’m just starting to use this theme. I can’t find anywhere to change the color of all the body type from gray to black. I also would like a serif font, instead of the sans serif that is the default.

The site is in construction mode now, but is https://beartrapoutfitter.com/
TIA for any assistance,
Linda

Hello Linda

thank you for question,
Any styling changes that can be made in the theme can be changed from appearance > customize, make sure you checked everything here :slight_smile:

I have gone to every selection on the customize tab. The only one that refers to color is Theme Options/Colors and the only choices are:
Background Color
Link Color Default used if no color is selected
Link Hover Color Default used if no color is selected
Button Color Default used if no color is selected
Button Hover Color Default used if no color is selected
Social Icon Color Default used if no color is selected

If I’m missing something please let me know where to look. I also have been to every selection and can’t see anything for fonts.
Thanks,
Linda

Hey there

Well, not everything can be changed, for this you have to customize theme, i can help with several elements but if you want to heavily redesign theme style then you have to find freelancer for this

Hi Noda,
I would like to change the gray type (8c979e) to black (000000) on the homepage. The CSS starts at line 858
body {
-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
-moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;
font-size: 14px;
line-height: 24px;
font-family: “Raleway”, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
color: #8c979e;
overflow-x: hidden;
font-weight: 400;

TIA for any assistance!
Linda

Hi Linda

You can add any new style rule in appearance > customize > additional css, at this moment you need something like this:

body {
color: #000000;
}

Thanks!

Ok, I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!