Idlly theme customize has stopped working please how to fix urgent reply

Idlly theme customize has stopped working please how to fix urgent reply screen shot is also attached
i update the theme and now new version has stopped me to customize theme
when i click on the items that are displayed nothing happen

Hi,

1. After update the theme, make sure you update the illdy-companion plugin too, after that make sure you clear all your cache, browser cache and plugin’s cache if you’re using any cache plugin.

2. If that didn’t solve, it maybe some plugin compatibility cause this, to confirm this, can you try disable all the plugins and refresh the cache and see that fixes the issue, if that solves then activate plugins one by one to find which plugin cause the issue.

3. If that didn’t solve, pass us the WP Login details in a Private Reply, we will check what is going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

i delete all cahe and i intalled all plugins but it didnt work
my site admin login detalis are here under
id: ishfaq
password: Imani1.@

Hi,

Can you add this in your wp-config.php and update me?

define(‘CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS’, false );

It shows some JavaScript error, but I the script concatenation is ON, so if you add that I can test which script is causing this.

OR Pass us the FTP login details.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

i don’t know about ftp login details
but i added this code in wp-config.php
but still it is not working see ss

my admin login link
http://weboway.com/wp-admin/

I’m seeing the same issue after upgrading to idlly version 2.0.2. The customizer is throwing many java script errors similar to the following:

Uncaught TypeError: f.state is not a function

I’ve confirmed the first two recommend steps to fix

1. illdy-companion is updated to version 2.0.2. All cache loctions have been purged.

2. Deactivated all other plugins with no change in behavior.

Any ideas on the root cause of the error?

hi,
i’ve same problem. wp customizer not working after update.
I’ve confirmed the first two recommend steps to fix

1. illdy-companion is updated to version 2.0.2. All cache loctions have been purged.

2. Deactivated all other plugins with no change in behavior.

After playing with a little more I’m down to one error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘colors’ of null
at eval (eval at m.template (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,customize-base,wp-a11y,wp-util,customize-controls,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-u&load[]=i-mouse,jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,backbone,wp-backbone,jquery-ui-slider,shortcode,utils,media-m&load[]=odels,plupload,wp-plupload,mediaelement,wp-mediaelement,media-views,media-editor,media-audiovideo,editor,wp-ajax-response,jquery&load[]=-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu&ver=4.8.1:14), <anonymous>:23:28)

The call to data.selectedColors.colors is null: Here is the offending code:

p+=’ />\n </div>\n <div class=“epsilon-color-scheme-selected epsilon-control-set-dropdown”>\n <div class=“epsilon-control-dropdown”>\n <i class=“dashicons dashicons-arrow-down”/>\n </div>\n <div class=“epsilon-control-styles”>\n ';
.each(data.selectedColors.colors, function(v, k) {
__p+=’\n <a href="#" data-field-id="’+
((__t=( k ))==null?’’:
.escape(__t))+
‘" style="background-color: ‘+
((__t=( v ))==null?’’:
.escape(__t))+
'">\n ';
});

please give useful answer to solve this problem

I have the same problem, please offer a fix for this! Regards, Marian

There seems to be two issues:

1. In the initial page load the epsilon-control-styles class calls data.selectedColors.colors, which is null.
    Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘colors’ of null
    Code:
    <div class=“epsilon-control-styles”>
    <# _.each(data.selectedColors.colors, function(v, k) { #>

<# }); #>
    </div>

2. Then if you click on Widget the following error is thrown from line 19 in load-scripts.php

Error: Uncaught TypeError: f.state is not a function

This issue seems to be fairly widespread. How can we help debug and fix this issue?

Version 2.0.2 seems to have a bug. As a short term fix I successfully rolled back the Illdy theme to 2.0.1 and Illdy Companion to 1.0.3 using WP Revert. My site is running WP 4.8.2. Under Illdy 2.0.1 the customize feature works as expected. As always, backup your system before trying to revert!

Thanks moose! You saved my day :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

mdragt and moose i have simple solution that i had done and it works
1.activate another theme
2.then from file manager deletes idlly theme
3. download idlly previouse version 2.0.1 Illdy - Free One Page WordPress Business Theme - Colorlib
4. intall the theme and activate it
5. enjoy using customization :slight_smile:

Hi Guys,

I will forward this issue to the development team in a urgent basis.

@ishfaq please keep the login intact so that our developers can check what is going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

thanks laranz

Hi,

Whoever having issue, If you’re using PHP version 5.4 or lower, please update your PHP version to latest version. Contact your host and that will fix the issue. Just confirm with the developer.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi!

I’m having the same problems and are using PHP 7.1

Problem isn’t solved by updating PHP to a more recent version.

Regards,

Gerben

I’m also having the issue on PHP 7, and have always been running PHP 7. I would not expect upgrading to fix the issue.

Current configuration:
WordPress 4.8.2 running Illdy theme.
Running PHP version: 7.1.4