Idlly theme customize has stopped working please how to fix urgent reply

Hi,

Can you guys pass us the WP Login details to check the issue more deeper, because we tried in all our installation in the demo too, everything runs perfectly fine with these versions. So if you gave the credentials in a private reply it would be beneficial to check.

Let us know if you have any other questions,

Thanks,
laranz.

Quick note for anyone who reverted, my testimonials section broke after I reverted to Theme 2.0.1 and companion 1.0.3. To fix it I upgraded to companion 2.0.2 and testimonials were fixed.

There are now at least 4 threads noting issues with the Customization feature breaking in Theme 2.0.2. There is clearly some type of incompatibility with the new code. Unfortunately I don’t have a test system to offer up to development. The errors I ran into are noted in previous comments. I will be sticking with theme 2.0.1 and companion 2.0.2 for now.

Good luck

So glad I found this thread!

It’s a pity that the colorlib team couldn’t have just posted on my own thread that there is a bug - they kust left me hanging, waiting for a response.

Thanks for the fix - I’ve rolled back to the previous version and have the customization section back up and running :slight_smile:

Hi @nicola353,

Can you pass us the WP Login details to check the issue more deeper, because we tried in all our installation in the demo too, everything runs perfectly fine with these versions. So if you gave the credentials in a private reply it would be beneficial to check.

Sorry you feel that way, we’re trying to fix the issue. We are waiting because we didn’t able to reproduce the issue, if you guys any one helps us to find the issue means we are happy to help by fixing the issue.

Thanks,
laranz.

no i do not want because i change the theme idlly sucks

Hi @ishfaq,

Sorry you feel that way. Don’t judge the theme by just one issue. If you help us to find the issue, we’re able to fix it. We didn’t able to fix it, because we can’t able to re-create the issue on our demo, on our support members installation, on our developers installation. It only appears under few users, so if those users come forward to help us, we are happy to fix it.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Its not the one thing customize dusnt works means that all the theme is not working

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
laranz.

If you give me assurity taht you resolve this issue in 3 days than i will give you passrod and login details

Hi,

Of course, please pass the details ( to this thread with the Private reply ) to me we’re happy to fix it. Its been reported more than 12 days, and no and help around, if you’re helping means we’re happy.

Issue URL: https://github.com/puikinsh/illdy/issues/230

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

weboway.com
Id: ishfaq
Pass: Ishee1.@!!!

Hi,

Thank you so much, issue has been reported back to the development team, I will update you once they replied.

Regards,
laranz.

Hi Guys,

Our developers has come with a little patch about this issue.

Please add this line in to your functions.php

remove_theme_mod( 'illdy_color_scheme ' );

Save it, refresh the site and after that delete this line from functions.php

It will fix the issue, like the line said, it will remove the color scheme settings and change that to default, please change the color scheme after that. After that the customizer will work without any issue. Our developers are working on the issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Tried the functions.php solution but no help, still configurator not working properly.

Hi,

Update the theme to its latest version v2.0.4. It will fix the issue. If still it didn’t solve, please pass us the WP Login details in a Private Reply, we will fix that for you.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

the theme function.php or the site one?

@miqdad function.php isn’t working
I’ll suggest you an easy way that simply download idlly theme from clorib and replace theme file from your hosting with previous one

tried reinstalled the full theme at version 2.0.0 then found another topic its taken it to 2.0.4 going to try update see if it fixes any other theme works currently

HI there

let us know if you have any questions guys :slight_smile:

The theme is broken on my site, customizer is not working if I change theme it works - tried deleting theme then reinstalling so far failed the edit images gone and when trying to add testimonial or project with add or edit there is no reponse