IE not compatible with menus?

Hi. I was told to create a separate ticket for this question.

I have a drop-down menu on my website, but it’s not working on IE.

My link: https://www.mygroupguide.com
I have a menu under “Sign In”

I was given the following CSS so that the menu would show on IE:

.main-navigation .menu > li:hover > ul {
opacity: 1;
transform: translate3d(0, 0px, 0);
-webkit-transform: translate3d(0, 0px, 0);
-moz-transform: translate3d(0, 0px, 0);
visibility: visible;
}
.main-navigation .menu>li>ul li:hover>a {
opacity: 1;
}

However, it is still not working. I entered the CSS above but still do not see the drop-down menu on IE.

Hi Jessie

Thank you for opening your ticket, lets fix it, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

I have decided I am just going to move the stuff in the menu elsewhere on my website.

But I think you should let your developers know there appears to be problems/glitches with the drop-down menu in general. For example, the following happened yesterday:

-I deleted the CSS you provided (because it didn’t solve the IE problem)
-I added something to my drop-down menu and it stopped working properly- on chrome desktop & mobile the drop-down menu was not appearing on most of my pages
I had to re-add the CSS so it would work again. Not sure why that was necessary. After all, I just added the CSS a few days ago to see if it would fix the IE problem.

Hi there

Problem is already reported, I still can help you to solve it if you mind providing access details

No, I am just going to move on. What I am saying is I think there are problems with your menu in general (including it not showing on edge or IE) and you should look into it :slight_smile:

Of course, we will do this, it’s already reported and our developers will fix it soon