If you have only 3 "projects" to discplay on front page

I am attempting Utilize the front page Projects area as a redirection to blog categories, but I only have 3 main ones that I want to use, when I use only three, the last slot is blank, and the other three are not centered. Is there a way that I can get these centered using this theme? Trying to find the best theme to start out with, and this seems to work well, but need to fine-tune for specific needs. Thank you.

Hello,

Please provide me the website link so I can have a live preview of the issue and I’ll provide you a custom CSS solution to center the 3 blog items.

Meanwhile, you could try this CSS code, it might do the trick:

#projects .col-sm-3{
width: 33% !important;
}

Regards

The website as it currently stands is at

http://joplinfamilyadventure.com/daddyisageek/

Thank you.

Hello,

You need to use this custom CSS:

@media (min-width: 768px){
     .col-sm-3.widget_illdy_project{
         width: 33.33% !important;
     }
}

This code should be placed in a child’s theme stylesheet.css, ideally.

But you can use a Custom CSS plugin or place it inside Dashboard > Appearances > Editor > Style.css but keep in mind that this will get erased if you update the theme.

Let me know if you got it alright.

Regards

Hi,

In fact it works well to divide the width in three equal parts (with 33%). However, it increases the size of the project “div”. How can I keep the projects “div” small but center them?

See example of what i would like please.

Hello,

Try this solution, with different ID selectors for every section:

#projects .row{
width: 70%;
margin: 0 auto;
}

Let me know if it’s working alright.

Regards

Hi,

Nope it only decreases the size of the project image.

I don’t want to decrease their size but only center them instead of having them on the left.

Thank for your help.

Hello,

I see that images are centered now, have you got this alright?

Regards