Illdy 2.0.4 problem with companion

Hello,
I install theme Illdy 2.0.4 and when I try to configure “Services Section” I have a message In order to edit description please install Illdy Companion.

I click on install and i’m redirect in administration of appearance and I have message :

Warning: require_once(/homepages/16/d619193667/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Lespaysagesurbains/wp-admin): failed to open stream: Success in /homepages/16/d619193667/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Lespaysagesurbains/wp-content/themes/illdy/inc/libraries/welcome-screen/class-epsilon-welcome-screen.php on line 440

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php7.0’) in /homepages/16/d619193667/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Lespaysagesurbains/wp-content/themes/illdy/inc/libraries/welcome-screen/class-epsilon-welcome-screen.php on line 440

I try to extract from git last version, delete illdy-companion directory from my wordpress site, create new folder illdy-companion and copy all files.
I activate plugins but I have same error.

Can you help me ?

Best regards
Nico

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please contact your hosting provider and have them check to ensure that you are using PHP version 5.6 or greater.

Please update me on the results.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi.

I have the exact problem. PHP5.6 is running.

Any solutions?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You are both having the same issue . Please disable any third party plugins that you have active and try to install the plugin once more.

Best Regards,
Support