Illdy fatal error

I updated the Illdy Theme, but after the update finished, my Illdy companion stopped working. When I try to activate the illdy companion plugin, the following error shows up:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Warning: require_once(/home/theeleva/public_html/wp-content/plugins/illdy-companion/widgets/class-widget-parallax.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/theeleva/public_html/wp-content/plugins/illdy-companion/illdy-companion.php on line 70

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/theeleva/public_html/wp-content/plugins/illdy-companion/widgets/class-widget-parallax.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php54/lib/php’) in /home/theeleva/public_html/wp-content/plugins/illdy-companion/illdy-companion.php on line 70

Any ideas??

it sees the required 2 php files are missing. I had same error codes, and edited the plugin php file temporary until they find a solution.
go to …/plugins/illdy-companion and edit illdy-companion.php
on the line 139 and 141 there are 2 widgets required, which are not found. I put /* … */ on those lines, and I could get in admin page again. its just a temporary solution, worked for me.

bilge

The same!
Whats wrong?!

I’m getting the same error too! is there any update?

Hi,
It happened to me too, and luckily I was a software debugger, to make long story short:
YOU HAVE TO REMOVE (OR TEMPORARILY QUOTE) TWO LINES IN “illdy-companion.php” file.
The file location is in “YOURSITE/public_html/wp-content/plugins/illdy-companion”
The two lines are:
/** require_once plugin_dir_path( FILE ) . ‘widgets/class-widget-parallax.php’;
require_once plugin_dir_path( FILE ) . ‘widgets/class-widget-testimonial.php’; */

The new update seems to remove these two files from the directory, unfortunately it did not remove them as required files from the code.
This fix solved it in my case.

GOOD LUCK,
Usamah

Thanks usamah!

It works. However a lot of css that I previously done is not showing eventhough I’m using a child theme!

I’m getting this error message:

Fatal error: Class ‘Epsilon_Editor_Custom_Control’ not found in /autoinstalator/wordpressplus/wp-content/plugins/illdy-companion/illdy-companion.php on line 400

Hi Guys,

Update the plugin Illdy Companion – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org to version 1.0.7, it has been fixed in this version. If still, it didn’t work, pass us the WP Login details in a private reply in a separate thread, I will look into it. Also, update the theme to its latest version.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi, I’m using wordpress to create website of aruba server with jetpack, and after update at the beginning of the March I can’t enter the website: illdy companion error on line 70.
Laranz, could you please help me with it?
WP Login: [email protected]
pass: marketing_eatbetter_2017

Thank you!

O meu site está dando o seguinte erro no mesmo plugin:

Warning: require_once(/home/agenc268/public_html/onmark.com.br/wp-admin): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/agenc268/public_html/onmark.com.br/wp-content/themes/illdy/inc/libraries/welcome-screen/class-epsilon-welcome-screen.php on line 440

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘’ (include_path=’.:/opt/php55/lib/php’) in /home/agenc268/public_html/onmark.com.br/wp-content/themes/illdy/inc/libraries/welcome-screen/class-epsilon-welcome-screen.php on line 440

Alguém pode me ajudar?

O meu site está dando o seguinte erro no mesmo plugin:

Warning: require_once(/home/agenc268/public_html/onmark.com.br/wp-admin): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/agenc268/public_html/onmark.com.br/wp-content/themes/illdy/inc/libraries/welcome-screen/class-epsilon-welcome-screen.php on line 440

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ” (include_path=’.:/opt/php55/lib/php’) in /home/agenc268/public_html/onmark.com.br/wp-content/themes/illdy/inc/libraries/welcome-screen/class-epsilon-welcome-screen.php on line 440

Alguém pode me ajudar? Já tentei várias coisas e não consigo resolver.

Hi,

Sorry for a late in response, Make sure you’re running on the latest theme version, and also make sure the illdy plugin is up-to-date too. Also, please update your PHP version to the latest, ask your host to do that. And report back to us, that this fixed the issue or not.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.