illdy Front Page Section

Please I need help on how to reduce the button size on Jumbotron Section of my illdy theme.
The button appears too big on mobile/media screen. Please help me.
Thank you so much, as I anticipate your quick response.
Regards.

Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
In this case, could you try out the following CSS code under the Appearance>Customize>Additional CSS section:

@media only screen and (max-width:767px){
#header.header-front-page .bottom-header .header-button-one {
height: 30px;
margin: 0px;
padding-bottom: 40px;
}
}

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

Thank you for this response but I’m almost there…
The CSS code you gave could not save.
Its says “using height with padding-button can sometimes make element larger than expects”
Please what should I do?
Thank you.

hi

Don’t pay attention on that notice, it’s just a message and nothing more :slight_smile:

Hi there, I’ve just noticed that my Customise side bar on Wordpress has disappeared. It now only shows only Widget when I go to (Appearance > customize). Any reasons why? Many thanks, Leticia x

Hello Leticia

Please open your ticket and i will help you :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Is it possible to remove the footer menu, I can’t find the settings for in the backend. This is how it looks at the moment.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please go to Appearance > Widgets > Footer Sidebar and remove the widgets assigned there.

Also, please create a new post for any unrelated issues.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you v much. Really appreciate your help. Sorry maybe I was asleep and couldn’t find where to create a new post.

Hi support,

Thank you for your prompt response.
I have followed your guide and the footer still appears there.

hi there

1. a ticket can be created from each forum, let’s say activelo, open this link: https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/
    and at the bottom, you will see ticket opening form, :slight_smile:
  2. footer - you just need to place at least one widget in the appearance > footer and default widgets will be removed