Illdy - Front Page - Team Sidebar only showing two entries

Hello, I need some help. The front page team sidebar widget allows me only to put in two entries, and when I put in a third and publish and save, it disappears.

I also am wondering how many entries I can put. I would like to put as many as possible.

Thanks!

Hello

Have not tried this before, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

great thank you for such a speedy response!

It says that I need your email address to input. Do you have an email I can put here?

Also what level of access do you need?: Subscriber, contributor, author, editor, or admin?

Thanks!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use any email address and set the access level to admin.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello there,

Best Regards,
Support

Hello there,

Best Regards,
Support

Here is the temp link for 3 days - https://ltcenter.ge/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=733f2a81061cba90d6f6fe0c1cd445b4

Hello there,

Thanks for the link.

I was able to add 2 more persons and they appeared without any issues via Appearance > Widgets.

Best Regards,
Support

Yes it works. seems like you need to wait to let it load in the preview before you publish

Great :slight_smile:
I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!