Illdy - green line went sending from contact form

Hello,

I have a little issue with the contact-form-7 in Illdy. It works fine in a blog page but on the main home page (where the form is already in place) when I send an email it tells me “thanks for your email…” framed by a huge green square (see the picture) instead of one that would frame the text only like it appears in case when some fields are incomplete.
I have noticed that some other people have the same issue on their iddly theme home page.

Do you have a fix for this issue? Thanks.

G

Hello,

I have informed the developers about the issue, we’ll include a fix in the upcoming theme update.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

PS: If you provide me the website link, I can send you a custom CSS rule to hide the border, as a temporary solution.

Thanks.
Can you give us the line that needs to be changed as for my part, I have a modified css I’m working on so, replacing a file would mean that I should redo all the changes. It is more straightforward to change a line.

Thank you

G

Hello @elgaetano,

Please provide the website link, if its not in development mode.

Regards

PS: You can mark the private message, if necessary.

Hello I have this same issue and need a fix.

Hello @jmasked,

Unfortunately, this is still in development.

If it won’t hit the shelves pretty soon I will do my best to provide a CSS fix/hack.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards

thanks i got it fixed with
div.wpcf7-mail-sent-ok {
border: 0 solid #36648B;
}

Hello Jmasked,
Thanks for finding out the line.
Can you tell me how you access the file main.css where the line need to be changed, as it seems the Editor for the Contact-Form-7 pluggin doesn’t give me access to the main.css.
Do you change from Wordpress or do to change it outside and reload it.

Thanks

Hello @elgaetano,

The main.css file is located in the illdy theme folder on the FTP server > inc > css, but the file in use is main.min.css

You can use that CSS almost anywhere and it should overwrite the rule:

You can place it inside a child’s theme stylesheet.css, ideally.
But you can use a custom CSS plugin or put it inside Dashboard > Appearances > Editor > Style.css but keep in mind that this will get erased if you update the theme.

Regards

Hi Thanks for your reply.
Actually I meant the Style.css file. The line suggested by Jmasked (div.wpcf7-mail-sent-ok {border: 0 solid #36648B;}) is not in main.css of the Illdy theme but in the style.css file of Contact-form-7 pluggin. Unless I’m mistaken.
Things is, from WP/Pluggin/Editor/Contact-form-7 there is no access to the style.css

So where should I change the line to put border:0 ?

Thanks

Hello,

As already stated, you can place the CSS almost anywhere as it will overwrite the default rule.

On top of that, inside the Dashboard > Contact you can find dedicated field for custom CSS.

Regards

Works fine. Thanks !