I’m just trying out the Illdy them. It seems perfect and very customisation. I switched from the ‘Shapely’ theme as that appear quite broken too.
I’ve started completely afresh… New database, no plugins (apart from Illdy Companion)…
It appear the ‘+ Add & Edit xxx’ bar within the customisations menu appears broken as nothing happens when I click it.
This goes for:
- Add & Edit skill bars - (in the About section)
- Add & Edit Projects - (in the Projects section)
- Add & Edit Testimonials - (in the Testimonials section)
- Add & Edit Services - (in the Services section)
- Add & Edit Counters - (in the Counter Sections)
- Add & Edit Members - (in the Members Sections)
- Add & Edit widgets - (in the Full Width section)
I’ve been trying to get something working now for a couple of days, would anyone be able to help?
Sounds weird, can i check it from the dashboard ? please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box
Thanks for your quick response.
I’ll do just that, but I’ve just noticed, it’s only doing this when I use ‘https’. When I use ‘http’ everything seems fine. I’ve had to turn off ‘redirect to https’ to get it working… Strange.
I hope you are doing well today.
Please go to Settings > General and change the Site URL and the WordPress URL to use https and see if that helps.
That seemed to do the trick!! Brilliant. Thanks for your help!
I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!