Illdy menu doesn't work in mobile version

Hi, I really appreciate your work with illdy. I have a question about mobile version - if I choose image size in jumbotron part as a “fit to screen” I can’t see menu on mobile version and the title is too big comparing to the picture. But If I choose fill screen or original image I can see menu and the title’s size is ok, but I can see only a tiny piece of picture. Could you tell me how can I fix it?

oh, I forgot : www.sonrisastudio.pl for now I’m trying to fiz it, it’s the best theme I found, so I hope you could help me :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The menu does work but it is white so it blends into the background.

You can use the following CSS code to change the menu icon color by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Mobile menu icon*/
.open-responsive-menu .fa {
    color: black;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your help, but unfortunatelly it didn’t work. If i set image in jumbotron in fill or original position it works - the menu is black like it is on desktop version and everything is ok except for the background of the jumbotron - then I can see only left site of the picture. Is there any chance to have them both (I mean fit screen and black menu as it is when I choose original or fill screen option)?

when I choose fill background it looks like this:

Is there any chance to have a normal background picture instead of this left part of a photo?