illdy on mobile seems to get stuck on 99% loading for an extended amount of time

My site (CelestialCakery.com) appears to run perfectly… as long as I’m on a laptop. Once I try to view my site via a tablet or a phone it gets stuck on 99% loading for a few minutes before loading completely. Also… when viewing on a mobile device the business logo won’t resize to fit the screen. Instead, it stays larger than the screen allows and hangs off the right side leaving the image cut in half. I’m not expecting much from a free theme but it is the life of my business and if I can fix those two small issues I would be forever grateful. I would also upgrade to a paid theme if there was a illdy look-a-like that had more support or features available :slight_smile:

Any help is appreciated, thanks

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Here you go… CelestialCakery.com

Hello there,

You can use the following CSS code to change the logo size on mobile by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

@media (min-width: 768px)
{
.col-sm-12 img {
    height: auto;
    width: 36%;
}
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for the css code… unfortunately, it had the opposite effect. The code shrinks the logo on a laptop and remains too large on mobile. Is there a way to switch that around?