[Illdy] Parralax Section For FrontPage - Mobile vs desktop

Hi guys,

Loving the theme so far, looks really beautiful!

I’ve got a question about the Parralax Section that I’m using within the Full Width Section. This is my setup for desktop:

• Image position: left
  • Text (auto-positioned on the right of the image)
  • No buttons whatsoever

However, when I’m resizing to tablet / mobile the image keeps the left position and that doesn’t look all too well. What I want to happen on tablet/mobile is:

• Image position: top
  • Text should automatically go under the image

Is there any easy way for me to solve this? I can’t figure it out with the given options within the template.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Kind regards,

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website along with images of the issue so that we can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi!

Thanks for the quick reply.

Here you can see it: http://www.alouieaday.nl/testWP/
Attached the images with the issue.

Kind regards,

Good morning

How did you design this section? is this your custom coding? this should not be happening here

Hi,

I only used Illdy predefined section AND widget to get this. Here’s the complete steps I used for this section:

1. I went to Customizer -> Front page section
  2. At the bottom, I could select Full Width Section
  3. Within the Full Width Section I clicked the button: “Add or edit widgets”
  4. Click on: “Add Widget”
  5. I scrolled all the way down the Widget list and selected [Illdy] Parralax Section For Frontpage
  6. I can put in a picture, text and choose Image position (in my case left). I can also choose to add buttons and add or remove a border bottom (which I didn’t).

So I’m not sure what you mean with ‘this should not be happening here’. I have no custom CSS that has any influence on this. What seems to happen is that the setting ‘Image position: left’ is not changing when switching to tablet or mobile view. Either that’s not programmed in the widget or something goes wrong. And I’d like to know how to fix that :)…

Kind regards,

Hello,

Thanks for that information.

I want you to go to Dashboard > Updates and install any updates that are available for the theme as I want to make sure the theme is up to date.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Everything is up-to-date. Issue still occurs.

Kind regards,

Can i see the backend side of the website? Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box 

Hi Noda,

Here you go: http://www.alouieaday.nl/testWP/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=78f0e5c3ce7c58b06df93d13b1d2fded

Kind regards,

Hello

please check again, i used this css:

.row.align-children {
display: block;
}

Hi Noda,

That did it!

Looks great, thanks so much!

Have a wonderful day.

Kind regards,

Hello,

I am glad the solution worked for you. I will go ahead and close this thread.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

I just used what you has written and it works good !!

Thanks a lot :grinning:
Didier

Nice to hear :slight_smile:

thank you for sharing the solution, I will mark this case as resolved