Illdy Support suggestions not working

Hi. I have searched the help topics and read some of the tech support suggestions but I am not having success with them. A couple of CSS code items have worked, but the ones below are not working.

1. The footer widget at the bottom that includes PRODUCTS / INFORMATION / SUPPORT / SUPPORT:
    I have installed and activated the Illdy companion. I go to the Widgets section and I can change any of the abovementioned categories by substituting something from the list (ie: Login), but I cannot find a way to simply delete the entire thing, which is my preference. It doesn’t show up on the mobile site but it’s still there in all its unwanted glory on the standard site. I want it gone.

2. Jumbotron Image:
    I have followed the recommended path to edit the Jumbotron Hero Image and the menu that is described in the support info is not the same menu that I see. You say to go WP Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Jumbotron. What I have is WP Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Front Page Sections >> Jumbotron Section (which does not include anything about the image). How do I change the image?

3. Are Illdy and the Ultimate Member plugin compatible? I believe I ran across something that indicated they are but I am having redirect issues which kept coming up as a compatibility issue with my previous theme. I’ve already had to scrap the old theme after spending hours designing it only to find out the highly rated plugin was incompatible. Before I invest hours of additional time in designing my site in Illdy (necessary before I can see if there’s a compatibility issue), I thought I would ask here.

Thank you.

UPDATE: The PRODUCTS / INFORMATION / SUPPORT / SUPPORT footer widget is not appearing on the standard site. Yay! It still shows up when I am logged in as admin. I can live with that so long as it doesn’t appear on the live site.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
2. Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

1. sorry but can’t say yes or no because we don’t tested it before, most probably yes but we cant give you any guarantee

Thank you for your reply. I have downloaded the plugins you recommended. Please provide me with an email address and anything else I need to enter so you may use the plugin for access. Thank you.

I didn’t see the “Set as private reply” box before, so please send your reply to this message. Thank you.

HI there

Use your Email address, this is just for temporary use for support purposes
p.s. your previous message was private

Hello I have the same issue mentioned in this thread at https://20bananas.com/

1. Jumbotron Image:
    I have followed the recommended path to edit the Jumbotron Hero Image and the menu that is described in the support info is not the same menu that I see. You say to go WP Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Jumbotron. What I have is WP Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Front Page Sections >> Jumbotron Section (which does not include anything about the image). How do I change the image?

Hi @alvaroprado,

You can change the image from the same section i.e. appearance \ customize - front page sections - jumbotron section - look for a button backgrounds. Click it. You should be able to change the image from there.

See attached screenshot.
Hope this clears things up.

It works now. Thanks a lot for your support.

Hi, there

I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!