Illdy theme: How to change main picture?

Hello guys,

I download and successfully installed your Illdy theme, but I have a problem to change main picture. I’m watched your tutorial video, but now in your theme Jumbotron section it’s locked. I need to buy a premium version, or what?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The lock indicates that the position of that section cannot be changed and there is not a premium version of the theme.

Please go to Appearance > Customize > FrontPage Sections > Jumbotron and look for the background tab, you can replace the image there.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks! I was here: Customizing ▸ Front Page Sections
Jumbotron Section, but if I press Background button (look to the picture) nothing happens…

Dear @vy7au7as good evening

once you click on background tab scroll down a little bit and you will see an option to upload and select a new image for the background option :wink:
and if even this is not working please send me your admin details here and i will investigate your problem

Hello Noda,

Thank you for your help. There’s my admin details:
https://my.bluehost.com/cgi/home

zm08CpOcN3Joj7Ep&E1PG*

Try for your self, because I’m stock…

Hello there,

I was able to change the image. You may need to use another browser.

Best Regards,
Support

OMG, now, I can change it too! Thanks! If I want to change my text font I need a special css code, right?

I need Raleway font, for my text how I can change it?

Hi,

Can you tell us which text? So that we can provide you a solution.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Raleway as header
and Ariel for paragraphs

Hello there,

You can use the following CSS code to change the font family by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
    font-family: Raleway;
}

p {
    font-family: Ariel;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

Thanks for the help, I was in the same situation.
I prefer not to create a new topic because I just need a precision on this, how can I make the video fullscreen ? I have black space in the sides even if my video is in 1920x1080, is there a recommanded size or a way I can make it fullscreen ? Thanks.

Hello Chantastic,

I hope you are doing well today.

For this issue, you would have to create a new topic because there are 3 different issues being dealt with on this thread alone and we would need to have you provide a link to the site for us to see the video and test out a possible solution.

So please make a new topic and provide a link to the website with the issue.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks, I try this code:

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
    font-family: Raleway;
}

p {
    font-family: Ariel;
}

but nothing happens…

Hello there,

Then the areas that you want to change may not be using these attributes. Can you provide an image of the areas you want to change?

Best Regards,
Support

I want to change a title and subtitle:

Hello there,

You can change these by going to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Sections > Jumbotron Section then change the title and entry options.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

Your colleague write me:
You can change these by going to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Sections > Jumbotron Section then change the title and entry options.

But again, I can find the option to do this… You have my admin and password info, can you change Title to the Raleway font and subtitle to the Ariel font?

I’m using google chrome and I do not understand what it’s wrong with my customize opportunities…

Hi,

Please use this Custom CSS to change the fonts, in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS,

#header.header-front-page .bottom-header h1 { font-family: Raleway; }
#header.header-front-page .bottom-header .section-description { font-family: Arial; }

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.