Illdy Theme mobile version issue

Hello there again,

I couldn´t figure out why my website setup does not work properly with mobile phones. Content is fine but website width looks shorter when you go right in mobile phones than laptop screen.

Would please help me to fix this issue?

Kind regards,

Hello,

Please provide a couple of visual screeshots of the issue and maybe live website preview URL so I can have a closer investigation.

Thank you!

Hi there,

Thank you for quick reply.

So could you please go ruralpm.org with your mobile phone browser and scroll towards right?

You will see what I mean.

You can contact with me through [email protected] as well.
Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Hello again,

The only malfunction I see is that the main header text is not falling into the smallest mobile views, so this is something that we’ll also take care of in the upcoming theme update.

Other than that it seems like all the content is wrapped alright, and into the mobile devices view.

If you can kindly provide us a couple of screenshots for better guidance and understatement of the issue, that would be great.

Kindest regards

Hi Ion,

The one that you have just spotted is ok. But I´d like it to be proportioned in next update. Thanks for letting us know.

The one that I was mentioning is attached here as a screenshot. Have a look please.

By the way when are you launching the new version?

Kind regards,

Hello,

It seems to be again one of the issues to be resolved in the upcoming theme update, both menu position and the out of the box header text.

The update should be available to install by the end of the week, so please bear with us for a good couple more days.

Cheers

Hi there Ion,

Thanks for your support.
By the way I have seen the ultimate companion update. Is that the one that you were mentioning as the upcoming update or will be other update any time soon?

Because we still have the same issues.

Kind regards,

Hello @ruralpm,

There will be an extra update on top of the companion plugin one, update that will hit the shelves at the very beginning of the next week.

Kind regards

Hi Ion,

Firstly thank you very much for quick workaround for copyright issue.
However mobile version issue is still green. Would you please check it?

Could it be a Jetpack plugin related problem?

Kind regards,

Hello,

Can you please point me again to the responsive issue?

There will be more than a couple of responsive fixes in the upcoming theme update, so maybe that would be the answer to all the problems.

Kind regards!

Hi Ion,

Please see my message from September 20, 2016 at 4:37 pm.

Hope we can solve this soon so we can feel confident with Illdy.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Hello @ruralpm,

If I’m not mistaken, the update has been released.
Can you please give that a try and if it’s not fixing the issue, please send me the website URL and I’ll do my best to send you a dedicated solution for your website.

Sorry for the trouble so far and thank you for your patience!

Regards

Hi Ion,

The website is ruralpm.org

Try to open this in a mobile phone, scroll towards right and you will remember the picture I sent you regarding width the issue.

Hope I have made myself clear. If not give me a phone number because we are a little tired not to solve this since 3 weeks.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Hello,

Try this CSS solution to fix the header issue on mobiles:

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
#header .bottom-header h2 { font-size: 30px; line-height: 1.2; }
.top-header img { width: 200px; }
#header .bottom-header { padding-top: 50px; padding-bottom: 50px; }
}

Let me know if they are working as expected.

Sorry for the trouble so far!

Should I just copy this into CSS field and save it?
Because I did just like this. And no go! Still same.

Would you please explain? Probably I did it wrong.

Thanks,

Yes, that is just copy paste into some CSS handler.

Please add me on Skype (Ion Rutz) so we can deal with this together.

Regards

Hi Ion,

I have a question about the mobile site view,

I’m able to see the applied theme only if I view ‘full site’ with my phone browser, but the ‘mobile site’ only have ‘sample page’ written on it, just like in the attachment.

Hello,

The mobile version that you see is not the Illdy theme layout, so there’s some other 3rd party service who’s providing you that view.

If I suspect alright, this might happen because of the JetPack settings, so please head over there and disable the mobile view and let me know if that was the cause of it.

Best regards

Yes, it’s solved just like you said, thank you very much man!

Best regards,

That’s very great news, I’m happy you all sorted.

Best regards