I'm Stumped, on how to change font color on pages, nothing working....

I’ve Ironed out just about every other issue I had to overcome, and for the most part, am loving the theme. There is just one issue I simply cannot seem to find. I have about 15 pages, and am using one as the static main page. I have tried every suggested change I read in this forum, to any section I could find with “body” in the mix, both in the style.css and as custom css, to change the default font color in the body of the pages. From what appears on my site, I have a light greyish font color. I want to make this simple black like the page title above the text.

Please see what I mean at http://www.simpledeal.net/antiqueconcertgrandpiano

The background is a goldleaf, and that grey is very hard to read against it, but a black font color would be just fine. Please, what is the line in this theme code I am looking for? I have tried editing the color in each of the statements below in the style.css, both together, and one at a time :

body,input,textarea,article {
	color: #fff; 
	font: 14px Helvetica, sans-serif;
	font-weight: 400;
	line-height: 24px;
	word-wrap: break-word;
	-ms-word-wrap: break-word;
}
body {
	border-top: 0px solid #57ad68;
	color: #fff; 
	font: 14px Helvetica, sans-serif;
}

When that failed, I attempted to paste each block into the custom css area, again both together and one at a time, in an attempt to overwrite the style.css sections and make the change there, but neither avenue seems to change the font color on the pages… Please Help, because I am pure D stumped…

Zac

Zac,

I did answer your questions already, however I had to move all comments to this forum so it is a bit messed up since forum entries are not yet associated with each user.

The answer you are looking for can be found here: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/how-to-remove-white-space-around-header-images-and-or-logo-in-travelify/#post-2280

The thing why changing body does nothing is because you are using H3 styling for your content so you need to adjust it instead of body.

See above mentioned thread for more info and let me know if that helps.