Image doesn't fit in a higher slider

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with my Activello slider but I couldn’t find the answer in any other post…
I managed to increase the height of the slider but the feature image doesn’t fit. Still the right width but not high enough even if it is bigger than the recommended 1920x550px.

Would you help me with that ?
Thank you very much !
Celine

Hi Celine,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can change slider image size by using the custom plugin solution shared in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/increase-slider-height/#post-66716

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello Movin,
Thank you so much for your quick answer. I’d already followed these instructions, however it doesn’t seem to change anything. I must do something wrong :frowning:
Here is my site URL in case you want to troubleshoot it ?

Thanks a lot for your help !
Céline

I don’t see any slider on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Dear Movin, indeed my posts were marked as “private”; sorry ! This is fixed now, you should see it :slight_smile:
Thanky ou very much !
Have a great day !

I visited your shared site and it seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so could you please try temporary deactivating its Photon module on your site as shown in the attached screenshot?

This jetpack photon module is not updating the images stored on wp.com so to resolve the issue either disable this module or update the images on wp.com by contacting jetpack support team.

Then try regenerating thumbnails using the below plugin.

Thank you so much Movin, it works !
One more thing, is it possible to differentiate the picture in the slider and the featured image in the post itself ?
Because I would like to have the whole image in the post and not just the image resized to fit the slider.
I hope you’ll see what I mean :slight_smile:
Thanks again and have a great day !
Celine

To achieve that you can use pages in the slider instead of posts by using the custom child theme solution shared in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/using-pages-rather-than-posts-for-flexslider/#post-52391