Image Gallery wont dispay 4 or 5 images in a row.

Hi, I am building a new website. I am using Sparkling theme which is the nice and neat. I decided to migrate to a local server for the construction, its a large site, +1000 images and counting. All Data was transferred over correctly and was / is running smoothly. I upgraded wordpress to the current 4.4 version.
The problems started then. The image viewer has problems with rows of 4 and 5 thumbnails. The code states that the correct number in the row, but when published it seems has two problems.

1. If you zoom in close up it resorts to the correct number, briefly.
  2. the image are joined between the phantom rows, there is no space between the 4th-5th and 8th-9th images in a 4 row display
    In a 5 row display it is the 5th/6th and 01th/11th images

See attached images

It will display all other row variables 1 2 3 6 7 8 9 without problems

These problems do not occur to the Dazzling of Travelify themes, which are working correctly

I reinstalled the Sparkling theme but to no avail, the plug-ins are turned off and the parent theme is running without any extra script
The old build is on my server running an older wordpress 4.3.1 and sparkling theme 2.2.0. There are no problems there, all images appear correctly.
I can only guess that the problem is with the updated wordpress. I am reluctant to use a theme for a new build which seems to have specif problems with the latest wordpress.

If there is a way around this problem I would be very grateful as it is a beautiful layout, much appreciation in advance
TA

Hi TA,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I couldn’t reproduce the issue on my test site using latest version of Sparkling theme and WordPress.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin