Image Issue Both Resizing and Resolution

I am using Sparkling with Child theme in place for changes. I am selling images in my shop and for some reason, in the Woo Commerce shop after I installed Sparkling, my thumbnails are resizing as shown here: 220px × 294px (scaled to 149px × 200px) . They are set to 220 by 294 in the Settings/Media section of the Dashboard and all images have been regenerated. I just tried that after installing your theme. Previously, when trying out other themes, they were the size I set the Media thumbnails to be, 220 x 294. Can you tell me what is controlling this in Sparkling?

Also, and I think this is related, when I do a Search, the results come up with blurry images that were crystal clear previously.

Thanks in advance for any help. The site is not yet live but I could give you log in priveleges if you would like.

This can be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Sparkling theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue.

Also could you please share me the screenshot of the issue?