Image/Text bigger in Team Section

Hi there,

is it possible?
Id like to have the image of the person a little bit bigger.
And also the text in the box?
Is there a code for it?

Please let me know …
Best Regards,
matthias

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the image size and edit the font size by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Image size*/
#team .section-content .person .person-image img {
    max-width: 100%;
    height: auto;
    width: 125px;
}

#team .section-content .person .person-content {
    font-size: 14px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Nothing happens! Why?

/Image size/
#team .section-content .person .person-image img {
max-width: 200%;
width: 200px;
}

#team .section-content .person .person-content {
font-size: 16px;
}

Hello there,

Please change the max width to none and the font size value can be changed to any value you need. Here is the code:

/*Image size*/ #team .section-content .person .person-image img { max-width: none; height: auto; width: 200px; }

Best Regards,
Support

I tryed a lot! Nothing happens. I need the image a little bit bigger or a clickable to a about me page when its not possible! Have you some ideas for me please?

best Regards,
max

SORRY!
It was the Testimonials Section!

just
#testimonials .section-content .person .person-image img {
max-width: none;
width: 200px;
??

I used this code and it worked for me, however the text didn’t move with the image. Is there a code to fix this?

ALSO the team section looks horrible on mobile. Is there a way to have the team members centred? or even side by side?

(see attached screenshots)

Thank you!

Hello @jaclynmc

In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hey @noda sorry for the late reply. I ended up keeping the images smaller. Thanks!

Hi, there

Nice, to hear your problem is fixed:) Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again

Thanks!