Images not responsive!

Bill - does your show up correctly on mobile view from desktop but then not work from actual phone? I think that’s really odd! I hope there is a fix soon too!

Hey Bill and others,
I found this on other section of forum

}
@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
#header {
background-attachment: initial !important;
}
}

Yes. Desktop perfect but mobile it is not working.

hi @bildow,

Please post a new thread with your website link to check.

Thanks,

Cristian

Hi there, my theme at www.billdowpmp.com will not adapt on my iphone. It works perfect on the desktop, but does not adapt or not responsive to adapt proprerly on my iphone 6S plus.

Any help would be great!

Thanks
Bill Dow

Hi @billdow,

Please post a new thread here: https://colorlibsupport.com/c/illdy/ with your website link to check.

We want to keep the forum easy to follow. We will answer you in the newly created thread

Thanks,

Cristian

I have a similar problem. I upload header images but Illdy thyme zooms in on them for some reason. It says “While you can crop images to your liking after clicking Add new image, your theme recommends a header size of 1920 × 532 pixels.”

I cropped all my images to 1920 × 532 pixels before uploading them but Illdy still zooms in on them. It’s making the entire thing look horrible. Please help.

Website is http://subdomain.cwcic.org/

Again, this problem is not happening with the Jumbotron but within the “Blog Archive Header Image”

*See image for further detail

What do I do to fix this??

Is there a CSS fix for this problem yet?

I’m having the same issue as everyone else – logo and Jumbotron issues are not responsive.

The theme created the necessary images – it’s just not calling them for smaller screens.

This problem has been persisting for well over a year. I just spent a good amount of time getting the theme set up and now it’s useless because it doesn’t work on mobile phones.

Could you please solve this issue. At the very least, stop letting people download it if it doesn’t work. It’s just creating problems for people.

My site is not responsive.

jesseherbert.com

Jesse and all: The following CSS edits worked for me. If necessary, roll back to previous versions of theme and Illdy Companion plugin:

Corrects problem with Jumbotron image on mobile:

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
#header {
background-attachment: initial !important;
}
}

Adjusts logo size and header spacing on mobile:

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
#header .bottom-header h2 { font-size: 30px; line-height: 1.2; }
.top-header img { width: 250px; }
#header .bottom-header { padding-top: 50px; padding-bottom: 50px; }
}

Good luck!

Hi guys, first to all, thank you so much for this amazing theme and sorry for my bad english.
I have a problem with a background image in the services section, it looks right on the computer, but on the phone does not.
I want to change the image for a background color on mobile, is that posible?
Thanks.

Had the same problem.

Resolved by unselecting the ‘Parallax effect’ option in Appearance > Customise > Jumbotron

Hi,
I also using the theme Illdy, and it looks awesome but now I want to integrate Lead Generation Form on the top of car mats line (header).
But I am unable to integrate the form with the help of any plugin. Could you please help me out -
My website is www.my.qpoonline.com

An Early reply will be highly appreciable.

Thanks

Hi @nikhil,

We do help with our customers about little customizations, but this one is huge, we can’t able to help you with that, please find a developer to do this customization. http://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.