Infinite scroll does not work after first load more

hi guys, me again …

… with a problem: everything was fine so far but I noticed the problem with the infinte scroll (jetpack). after first successful loading the load more button disappears. I don’t really know why this happens exactly, because I did a lot of updates (wp and wp plugins), added some advertising (js) and don’t know since when the problem exists.

I have to say I am not updating the theme because I was not familiar to child themes back in time and customized the theme heavily :frowning: so updating and doing a child theme would be a huge load of work for me now.

anyhow, I think this is a small problem and if one of you throw an eye on it would help a lot.

here is my site:

thank you for your help

no ideas?

just installed the new version, does not help. so I think it is a javascript which is conflicting with the infinite scroll …

Hi @yasin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The Jetpack infinite scroll is working fine on my test site using latest version of Sparkling theme.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

I doubt it’s happening on your site due to the 2-click-socialmedia-buttons plugin that you are using on your site so specially test it deactivating this plugin.

Best Regards,
Movin