Info request regarding Shapely theme

I have built a website using the Shapely Theme and I have a couple of queries:

1. We have set the contact us form to send to our email address (as far as we can tell), however when testing this we do not receive any email to our business email address. Please can you advise on next steps to get it working?

2. We would like to change the colour of the menu bar at the top of the page, but we cannot find an option for this. Is it possible?

3. In our pages, the main title is appearing in a dark grey which is barely visible. We see this is also set as a hyperlink to the same page. I found the options to edit text colours but not for these headings, please can you tell me how to find this?

4. Finally, I would like to set the author and date published options to not visible, but cannot find this – please can you direct me?

Many thanks in advance.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

1. Please check the email address that you have assigned to WordPress and see if the email was sent there, it would be Settings > General.

2.You can use the following CSS code to change the menu bar color by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Menu bar color*/
.main-navigation {
    background-color: red;
}
  1. Could you please add a link to that page, so that I can see it?

2. Please try using the following CSS code:

/*Remove author and date information*/
.entry-meta {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Support