Input Borders WooCommerce Checkout

Hello

Is there a way to change the border colours of the input boxes in the WooCommerce checkout? They show as green or red and I would like css to change them to #7c7c7c.

Thank you,
Lucy

Hey there

Same here, i need a page url to check your question

Hi Noda

Thank you, it is lucydimarino.com.

Lucy

Hello Lucy

i have this message on your shop: No products were found matching your selection.
https://lucydimarino.com/shop/

this means i cant add any product in the cart and cant reach the checkout fields to check your problem

If you know the code, why would you need to check them? I changed the code for the text family of the input fields with code I found online - the person who provided it had not checked my site…

See screenshot attached of what I am referring to.

Hey there

In order to generate custom CSS, I need to see the live website, without this, I cant give you code.
This is not how it works, you have to provide website url and from that page, we will generate custom css based on your website configuration, the fact that other code worked does not mean other codes will also work,

Hi Noda

Three or four times you’ve told me you can’t give me custom code for an issue because code doesn’t exist and I’ve figured it out myself or eventually found it online which is why I asked.

If you have any code at all for this issue, I’d be grateful if you could pass it on so that I can try it and attempt to make it work myself if there is an issue.

Thank you,
Lucy