Insert Logo on front page

Hello, I would like to insert a logo on the front page of my website, instead of title.
Can anybody help me? I’m using Shapely, here the link to my site:

http://christophschoeler.de/

Thanks a lot!!
chrschler

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

You’ll need to go to Appearance > Customize > Site Identity > Logo.

You should see the area designated for a logo, just add yours and save your changes and it should replace the text.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your reply.
But i want to change the big text on the first parrallex-section. When i follow your advices, i can only change the small logo on the top left. Maybe the picture below helps a bit to mention, what i need? A big log instead of a big text.
my website: christophschoeler.de

Hello there,

Thank you for clarifying.

As it stands, you can add an image to this area by going to Appearance > Customize > Jumbotron Section > Entry and click in the text area which will bring up a text editor and from there you can add an image.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your fast reply, eventhough i followed all your steps it doesnt work for me. It just lets me change the small logo on the very top of the site, but doesnt change the text “Christoph Schöler” into a logo. What could it be?

See the following picture:

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

That location has to do with the logo instead please go to Appearance > Customize > Widgets and edit the Shapely Parallax Section for FrontPage and replace the title with an image of the logo b deleting the text and uploading the image.

Best Regards,
Supportdw

Sorry but it still doesn’t work… I can change the text or I can change the background, but I want to put a Logo. (Please check the picture)
Maybe I need a Plugin for that? I read it in an older post, but didn’t find any plugin there…

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Unfortunately, this feature isn’t available within the theme. You’ll need to use a third party plugin to create a completely customized banner as the banner here can only display the site title and tagline.

Sorry about that.

Please let me know if there are any more questions that I may answer for you :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support.

Hello there,
ok,
thanks for your reply, can you tell me which Plugin I have to use for it? I can’t find any in the forum…
thanks,
Chrschler

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You could try using the following plugin to add the logo to the website, however if that does not work then you would have to enlist the aid of a developer to make the changes to accommodate another logo:

Best Regards,
Support