Installed Shapely demo but no images are shown

Hello,
I have followed the guide:

Download Shapely demo content.
Unzip it and you should see two files shapely-demo.xml and shapely-widgets.wie.
Import regular Shapely demo content by going to WordPress dashboard -> Tools -> Import -> WordPress. You should there upload file shapely-demo.xml
Afterwards you should change your website from blog layout to static website by going to WordPress dashboard -> Settings -> Reading -> Front page displays -> A static page (select below).
Now you are ready to import widget content. For that you need to search for plugin called “Widget Importer & Exporter”. You can find and install it via WordPress dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New.
Once you have above mentioned plugin installed you can go to WordPress dashboard -> Tools ->Widget Importer & Exporter and there you should import shapely-widgets.wie which you downloaded earlier.

But still no images are shown. Have a look here: zerodigi.com

Can you guide me on how to correct it?

BR
Frans

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please check the WordPress image library to see if the images are actually there?

Best Regards,
Support

They are there. Which is Moreno wierd?

Hello there,

Do you have any third party plugins active? Please try disabling them.

Also, please try clearing your WordPress cache:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with the Shapely theme.

I follow all the instruction you say on your guides to start building the theme based on your demo but it does not show the images and the media library loading without end.

I tried allready to change from cpanel ports to upload folder and
I also deactivated and activated all the plugins (that created more problems and the jetpack plugin cannot login now).

Do you know something more?

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Hello there,

@andrewpan Please contact your hosting provider and have them check and tell you if you are using PHP version 5.3 or higher.
As it may be the case that you have an older PHP version in use.

Best Regards,
Support

I use PHP 7 and I tested and PHP 5.6 and none of them change something.

Any other suggestion?

Thank you!

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

I recently created a new Illdy site in my Local by Flywheel and I came upon the same issue (ironies, aren’t they beautiful?). What I realized is that the links to these images were actually broken instead of not being there any at all, so what you’ll need to do is edit these sections, and drop the images back in. If you’re not sure which image goes where, you may just follow the images shown on the demo site:

www.colorlib.com/illdy/

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello

Thank you for the responce!

From where I can edit those broken links.
And which are these section that you refering?
Can you guide me please?
So i can ckeck this out to.

Also i had to tell that in the widget i can see the photos normally but in the media library not.

Finaly with that problem i deactivate the jetpack plugin and now can not connect with wordpress again.

Thank you!

Hello,

It turns out that I’ve installed the theme twice. Can you send a guide on how to uninstall, and start all over?

Thanks

Hello there,

You can delete the theme by going to Appearance > Themes then select the theme and a window of information related to the theme will open and on the bottom right there should be a delete button.

If you would like to reset WordPress entirely, please see the following link:

Best Regards,
Support

When I follow the instructions and attempt to upload shapely content I get the following error.
Can you please advise

I hope I have posted what you need. I just installed the plugin today and this is my first post in this foru.

Thanks
Robbie

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.