Intallation Documentation

Hi guys,

I’ve clicked on the documentaion link but there is nothing to download or show.

I’ve installed the theme but am trying to get it to look like the demo and can’t find any info on how to do so.

Would be great if you could assist.

Thanks

Hi @fanfare,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

We are creating a documentation for this theme which will be available ASAP.

The theme is easy to configure and use. You should set static front page in your site Reading Settings and set page template of that page to “Home Page” in the page edit screen.

Then in the Widgets screen add the respective Shapely theme widgets in the Home Page sidebar and configure it.

You have to also install this Jetpack plugin Jetpack – WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org and then enable its Custom Content Types module Custom Content Types

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you.

I really appreciate the information.

All the best

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hello This template is awsome,congratulation, could you explain me What shoud I do to see my wordpress exclaclty that your with the same pics , paralaxx , etc etc

I want to create one on godaddy, what i do do install the same like you show us in Colorlib

Tank you

Hi @martinpetersen,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Cheers,
Movin