Issue with splitting pages

Hello,

I’m testing Travelify them, which is a very good theme.

I have found a bug (?) when splitting a Page using <!–nextpage–>

I use widget at thé bottom

First Page is OK, but not the other ones. Footer is not displayed correctly.

It seems it’s outside the wrapper div.

Si footer is shown on all thé width

How can it be corrected ?

Thanks

Hi,

Here is a screenshot of the issue

Thanks

Hi @will7914,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Travelify theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Could you please try temporary removing footer widgets?

Also could you please share me the page URL from your site where it’s not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello Movin,

Thank you for taking time for replying me.

I’m afraid I can’t give you link, as it’s installed on my localhost.

I have finally re-installed travelify from scratch, and i do not have this issue anymore.

BUT even if the widgets are now correctly displayed, i still insist on the fact that there is a bug here.

Once again, page 1 is correctly displayed.
But starting from page 2, the div that contains the footer widget is outside the div named “wrapper”.

You can see it easily when putting a wallpaper on your website.
Or you can analyze HTML source code.

Please check these new screenshots. One for page 1/2, which is OK ; and One for page 2/2 -> you’ll see what I mean.

I hope a solution can be found.

Thanks

Hi @will7914,

Again i have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine as shown in the attached screenshots.

Are you using any custom child theme on your site or have you made any changes in the theme?

This can be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Travelify theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue so just share me your child theme so that i can troubleshoot it.

Also this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If you have added any HTML markup in the page then try temporary removing it.

Regards,
Movin