Issues with customizer tool

I attempted to remove the skills widget by deleting the widgets from the about section, however now all I have are grey skill bars that I can’t seem to get rid of.

This also seems to have upset the Customize tool, as the blue pencils have disappeared when in this mode and when I make changes, I have to publish them in order to view them, as the preview tool seems to no longer work.

Is there any reason why this is happening?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Another point I forgot to mention was that I can no longer click on the “add and edit skill bars”. This is the same for every other widget. (screenshot attached)

Same problem here. Also, the version for mobile menu is not working. Faulty function with the links. it does not show the title of a section, it direct to the content.

thanks.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict
Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team