Jetpack plugin causes image display issues with Easy Bootstrap Slider shortcode

Hi,

Today I installed Jetpack so I could utilise the gallery to display multiple images in blog posts. Unfortunately, it caused the Easy Bootstrap Slider images to not display/load. The navigation arrows did load and display. I have since removed Jetpack and the EBS is working perfectly now.

I really liked the Jetpack gallery and it is something you recommend using with this theme in the documentation. Colorlib also recommends EBS for Sparkling theme, and I followed the instructions directly after theme installation and changed the EBS settings as specified in the documentation. Is there anyway I can keep Jetpack or do I need to start looking for something else?

Website with working slider: http://www.birdmanelectrical.com.au/
Blog post with Jetpack deactivated: http://www.birdmanelectrical.com.au/new-lightingfan-solutions-in-ferny-grove/

Thank-you!

Hi @nadz,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please temporary regenerate the issue on your site so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

I activated Jetpack again, and would you believe that the homepage slider is now working, however the image gallery on the blog post is there, but the pop-up shadow box (or whatever it’s called) no longer works. Links to pages above.

Thanks in advance!

I don’t see the gallery on the shared page.

Have you deactivated the Jetpack plugin?

but the pop-up shadow box (or whatever it’s called) no longer works.

Could you please share the screenshots of it when it works and when it doesn’t?

Hi Movin,

I cannot re-create my original slider issue to no avail. I’ve tried deactivating and deleting the plugins, but it just won’t recreate it. However both plugins are activated, but the pop-up light box will not work. It just takes the customer to a regular page with the image embedded. See screen shots attached. I would prefer to get it working, if not then I’ll need a similar compatible solution for the client. Thanks!

I visited your site again and could confirm the issue but don’t see the Jetpack plugin activated on your site.

Please make sure you activated the jetpack plugin and its Carousel module on your site to display images in pop up.

Hi Movin,

I can’t leave it activated on the site, but I’ve done some screenshots for you. The plugin is still activated but Jetpack isn’t connected so the slider will work. Attachments are of the slider not working and the lightbox working.

Thanks!

I can’t troubleshoot the issue just by referring the screenshots.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?