Jetpack

Currently, my wordpress page is saying that my portfolio cannot be displayed if I do not install Jetpack, but when attempting to install Jetpack I am told the destination folder already exists. I am confused because prior to using Shapely jetpack had always appeared on my dashboard.

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

That is quite odd. Kindly confirm if you can see the jetpack folder under the wp-content\plugins folder.

If the folder already exists, do try to rename and to the installation once more to see if the issue persists.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello,

Thank you for your fast response.

I cannot find anything in the plugins folder named Jetpack. I really don’t want to have to start from scratch… is there any coding or way to grant access for assistance?

Cheers
Nick

i have attached a screenshot of CSS that may be of assistance?

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box 

thank you so so much!!

https://nicksthebest.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=f81bc8d7fc0dd82ffbd37b5fe4d04c2c

cheers
nick

Hello nick

Jetpack installed and now you can use it, i did this by installing file manager plugin and then i deleted folder jetpack in plugins folder :wink:

Noda,

Thank you SO SO SO much!!! you are a lifesaver. Your endless commitment is so dearly appreciated!

thank you, once again!

Nick

Hi Nick,

You are most welcome.

Feel free to reach out to us in case something else comes up :slight_smile: