Jumbotron editing

Hi, I’m tryin’ building my site for business and I chose Illdy theme just yesterday. I started adding some pages and the first article to my blog but I cannot set right the jumbotron section. I can only add the three words, not eliminating them, nor I can eliminate the two buttons. I watched your tutorial and it seemed quite simple, but in the end I cannot modify the words appearing upon my header image and the buttons. Can you help me? Thanks.

Hello @brip,

First of all, thank you very much for the interest in our themes!

It seems to be some theme mis-setup as everything should be working alright and display all the information in Dashboard > Appearances > Customize ( see attached picture )

Can you please provide me a couple of screenshots to better understand what is going on and debug this with you?

Sorry for the trouble!

Regards

Thanks a lot! I may have understood what I needed to do. Now I can hide the buttons and the three words! Thanks!!

That’s great news! Let me know if there’s anything else I can clear out for you. Regards

That’s great news! Let me know if there’s anything else I can clear out for you. Regards