Jumbotron Image not browser compatible and not mobile-friendly

Hi there,

I am using illdy theme. Thank you for providing this amazing theme for free.

Below is the link to my website,

http://70.39.144.94/~india25/

When you will open this link in Google Chrome, it looks fine.

But if you will open this link in any other browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge, you will see that the REGISTER button is merging with the text. Text is a part of background jumbotron image only (i.e. I have not used any header title or description for the front page). I have attached the screenshots of all 3 browsers.

I have used Additional CSS to keep the REGISTER button within the transparent strip of the image. I want to keep the button within that white transparent band only.

Apart from this, the jumbotron image is not stable in Microsoft Edge. When you scroll down, you will see that the image is shacking.

Also, the jumbotron image is not mobile-friendly. When I open the image in mobile, I can only see half of the image. I have attached an image with the name “Mobile Screenshot” for this problem.

I would really appreciate if you could please assist how can I solve these 3 problems.
P.S. This problem is with the front section (jumbotron) only. Rest everything looks equally good in all the browsers as well as in mobile.

Hey there

I hope you are well today.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.
Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

@media (max-width: 550px){
  /*contain header*/
#header .bottom-header {
    padding-bottom: 0px;
    background-size: contain;
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-attachment: inherit;
}
/*reduce padding*/
.bottom-header.front-page {
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}
/*decrease space below button*/
section#static-page-content {
    margin-top: 0px;
}
}

In regards to the issues across browsers, I’ll make a note to developer to have them look into this.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you very much for the help. Mobile problem is solved.

Please look at the browser incompatibility issue also.

Thanks again. ?

Please help me with the browser incompatibility issue.

Please, it is urgent.

Thanks