Jumbotron Image size being overriden

Hello,

Last night out of nowhere my jumbotron image resized and I can’t get it to go back to it’s regular cover size.

I deleted all of my custom CSS to see if that made a difference but it didn’t. I also deleted all new plugins and it still hasn’t changed.

I can see this is overriding it.

element.style {
background-image: url(http://www.changemakermarketing.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Changemaker-Marketing.jpg);
background-attachment: fixed;
background-size: contain;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

However, if I try to change this CSS in the advanced CSS section it has no impact.

Thanks for your help

Hello @mfaema,

Unfortunately, I cannot see the live website to locate the exact issue of the behaviour.

Would it be possible to unlock the website for a brief period or better yet provide me temporary admin dashboard via a private message so I can have a a live investigation and do my best to sort the header image behaviour?

Looking forward for more details from you.

Best regards

Hello Ion,

Sorry about that I thought I had removed the lock. It’s removed now. Let me know if that is enough, if not I can send you a temp admin.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Mirey

Hello Mirey,

Can you please go to Dashboard > Appearances > Customize > Jumbotron and disable the parallax effect to see if there’s any improvement?

Also, you should try this CSS rule:

#header { 
    background-size: cover !important;
}

Best regards

Thanks so much it seems to be fixed now :slight_smile: