Jumbotron Section will not allow me to change Color or Background Image

Hello so I made a temporary website and I’m in the process of customizing it. My current website (not the temp one) has illdy as well, and has a video for its background. It is updated to version 2.1.3 and it does give me the option to change color and background image.

My temporary website however does not when I’m on 2.1.3. Though when I revert back to 2.0.1 it does give me the options to change color and image but it doesn’t let me make the background a video (which is what I need).

I’ve googled this and a lot are saying check plugins (which I did) or to revert back. The issue with reverting back is that there is no video option for some reason.

Any help on how to fix this issue will be much appreciated!

Thanks.

Good morning

I will check this out please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box 

Good morning,

I guess the problem fixed itself! I can now see them.

Thank you anyways

I do have another issue though, when I put a video in for the header. It pushes the Title and buttons down below the video instead of overlaying.

Ok, in this case, i will close this one because i see you already opened a new ticket,
and i have to ask you don’t replicate your questions