Justify and align text to the center

Hello everyone,

I’ve been having trouble aligning and justifying the text on the front page of my website. I would like to have the text aligned to the center and justified at the same time but as of now I’ve only been able to do one of them at a time.

Recently I checked the Illdy Demo page and saw that they were showing the text exatcly as I want to. I’ve posted an image of this.

I’m aware that it can be fixed with CSS. What would be the exact code?

Thanks in Advanced

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello again,

This is my website www.millennialseekers.com

Thanks

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The text is already centered but I can provide some CSS code to justify it but it will no longer be centered like it was before because the text cannot be centered and justified simultaneously.

You can use the following CSS code to justify the text by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Justify text*/ .front-page-section .section-header .section-description { margin-bottom: 0; color: #8c9597; text-align: justify; }

Best Regards,
Support

Yeah I tried everything and thought that it was imposible as well. But then I saw the live demo for this theme, Illdy, shown by you guys here at colorlib in this link https://colorlib.com/illdy/ and the text is shown exactly how I want it to be seen on my site.

My question is how they managed to do it.

Hello there,

I have checked the page and your text is centered and using the same attributes as the demo theme.

Best Regards,
Support